Monday, July 18, 2011

Welzie should have read this a long time ago

I hear that curiosity has a tendency to kill cats. Following my lesser judgement, I read this little booklet after we happened across it. Our our trashman by day, shaper by night friend aka Fergie brought it home from his route. Welzie took one glance at it and refused to look inside. I couldn't resist. Apart from discovering that making surfboards is probably really bad for you, I also learned that Welzie shouldn't have sniffed all that glue in middle school. Really, nothing that we didn't already know. Luckly it seems that the effects are generally only temporary. Except for the brain damage. But like Welzie says, life is damaging... When you think about it, he's right... in the end you end up dead no matter how you spin it. Wise man, maybe I should start smoking. Peace- C