Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bogging on Blogging Take 2



Damn we've been bogging on this blog thing lately, sorry! Too much work I suppose...



10' x 23" x 27" x 18.25 x 2 7/8 ...Waylons new board. This thing is the mastodon of noseriders




Devine's new board... clear noserider... damn reflections 


HP Longboard for Lance



2+1


Made a stop by the notorious A51 compound to visit our buddy Ferguson...



Yeah I thought that dirt bike was sick too... Here's Ferg talking me into taking it for a spin. Now I've got a banged up  knee and leg after stacking on it. That would have been a sweet photo for sure, me laying in the road with an idling dirtbike on top of me.Those things are a bit too peppy for my taste


Fergie fried chicken. Shredding! Took this old school shot off of his shaping room wall! Legend. -Carl