Friday, September 16, 2011

Back to Project time

After beer soaked weekend in Malibu we were back in the shop monday night changing booze for resin fumes. Poor Carl's email is filling up with orders while I get to play with pretty colors like a five year old in the glassing room. The new 3 color freestyle is looking pretty cool and I can't wait to post some pictures as soon as they are done. Spending the most of the last 3 days working on code of my latest creative blunder twocrows.tv  I was pretty pumped to launch it yesterday afternoon. With all our larger projects out of the way it's time to get artsy again, maybe I'll grow a little girl haircut and wear too tight of jeans before I finish my resin paintings. Or put on a v-neck and mascara as I work on my piece for the O'neil wetsuits art show in Feb. Nah, a strong black cup of coffee will do just fine.-nick