Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Printing and more

Spent the week surfing fun waves up here on the North Shore, making boards and printing hats. Not a bad life. The resin paintings have been coming along, here is a couple pieces I made hoping to get them up at Opal Thai's new restaurant in Haleiwa. So much for that idea, wanting to see a portfolio, I quickly get discouraged. I'm not that organized. Someday.
We got some new boards down at Surf Garage in Honolulu, a 9'3 Lady Log and a 9'10 CA Noserider, Full Freestyle along with a little 5'8 Mini Simms that looks so fun I almost kept it for myself.
Hats and stickers are now available from Two Crows. They will be available at our online store and Surf Garage pretty soon, but feel free to email us if you want one now and we will send it out.

"I Like My Rice Sticky Iky" 2' x 4'

"Fork VS. Chopstick" 2'x4'

"Roll Those Spring Rolls Tight" 3'x4'

"Chicken Curry In a Hurry" I have used this chicken before in another piece, but I like it, so I used it again. 2'x4'

The two Styles of hats we got, Freestyle and large Crows. Printed on Otto caps so you know they are good.

Stickers, Stickers, Stickers. Even though I am not a grom anymore I still Love stickers. We stepped it up and got some quality die cut stickers in both black and white in two sizes.