Monday, October 17, 2011

Artsy Fartsy

Realizing I got a bunch of resin left over with each color, I started painting the wall. Its growing. Too much. I got some wood and started throwing the excess resin on it instead of in the trash. I had done it before but the pieces are taking a better route than in the past.
I got Anne's from Rock Shop Hawaii's board and Jim's CANoserider to them this weekend in town. Jim was kind enough to suprise me with a twelve pack of Coors Light which was very refreshing before a quick surf at bowels.
Here is some pics from the last few days....
-nick
Anne's board

John Coffe's board before it got its resin work.


Mark and Toot's boards after coloration

The wall before it got even bigger

Lets get organized...orginized

John's board and a canvas for the excess resin

Some resin pieces in the process

Driving the van through town is no fun. Here I am happy to make it out alive after a stressfull mission of trying to find a place to park for the night. I got over it and headed back to Waialua for a evening of margaritas at Cholos with some good friends. Good call.