Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thinking Harder Than Usual


It has been so busy in the fume tomb the last few days I have only stopped moving to sleep. Japan got pushed up a week so we can do an additional art show with Heather Brown at the Greenroom gallery. So now I pretty much have less than 10 days to get 12 more boards finished and ready to ship, as well as getting all the paintings done. Easy. I love deadlines. Usually my best work comes when I got a little pressure.

We came across this page for the Greenroom Festival. Pretty cool seeing our picture under Dick Brewer. We have been trying to get to Japan for the last few years. This January we decide we were going no matter what. Within a week we got invited to this festival and the doors started opening up. Konichiwa!


This pretty much sums up my current state. I pretty much have to be as efficent as possible in order to get everything done. If you can't read it it says "Please no disturb thinking harder than usual."