Monday, April 9, 2012

Wall Camo

We are winding down from a busy month in the glassing room. Everything is glassed and there is only a couple more boards I need to finish. Here is a peak at some of the surfboardsboards going through.


A little Two Crows Camoflauge



 I saw the post Carl put up of the Hotline Wetsuit girls with our boards. One of the beautiful ladies was holding a board with these colors. Cant get the girl so ill get the board :)


Here is another shot of the wall board. I did the black and white split with a full wall freestyle in the nose. Pretty stoked on this one.


With the Taste Of Waialua this weekend everyone in the factory was scrambling to get shirts and hats ready for the busy weekend. I had a big box of hats with all kinds of colors to choose from. It sat for a month or so before I got the time to get them printed up. We tried out the circle logo that came out cool. We have a bunch of new shirts and hats at the factory so come on down.