Saturday, May 5, 2012

Busy Boys

It has been a crazy scramble the last few weeks trying to get everything finished and ready to ship to Japan. It is our first trip over there so every thing is a learning process. One thing we bog on when were busy is the blog. There has been so many boards moving through we haven't even had time to take some pictures. Well actually there is time, but full days in the glassing room seem to cloud the "to do list" plus we still need our time to enjoy life a bit right?
Here is a few pics from the scramble...

Here is Matts board. Cream Orange and brown. Glass on fin and leash loop. Nice.


A little Fin Flare


I liked this shot because you can see the difference in the lowrider fin and the Ca Noserider fin


I am not the tidyest worker. Moving too fast to stay tidy. This is why I need my own space :)
 I tend to throw trash on the floor and pick it up with my sticky shoes. this trash pile doubled then trippled in about 12 min


The Heather Brown Sea Siren fins got finished up along with 4 boards for Japan.


Here is a Mini Simms for Japan. If you are in Japan contact us for the list of boards and get first pick.