Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lamination Station

After a good Friday night in town at The Thin Line art show, Saturday was back to the glassing room. Plenty of boards to do with plenty of inspiration. There was one happy accident today, nothing major but I think it could be adding another dimension to the Freestyle. Michel came by just in time to see his board get laminated (thanks for the 12 pack btw). Jason also stopped in to see some resin get laid. Good times. It feels good to get back in the creative zone. Its where I need to be. I like creating.- n




Here is one of the pieces for the art show. "Comfortably Uncomfortable"





This one is for Long Beach Surf Shop in Canada a. This is the one with the happy accident. Ill keep you posted.



Busy Busy




Hows the new CL labels. How am I supposed to know if its super cold? I cant belive they didnt ask us before they changed their look ;)





ooh this one is going to be a nice one for Surf Garage