Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tip T!me

Man if you are into nose and you haven't seen this video, pull up a chair and press play. The new generation is insane... 
Have you realized that it's leap year this year? I just did about 5 minutes ago. Sweet
Gave me an extra day to get everyone's board done. If you have a board on order in Santa Cruz, it's either in the glass room or further along at this point! 
A small order of business before pulling out to the Hawaii shop was working on this, the last of the boards from the fire. Couldn't get all the soot off, a little extra red helped... or did it. Either way, someone's getting a deal
Jessica's board is looking great, wish the camera would pick up that bottom color better though. Can't figure out the stupid flash either. Welzie's way better than me when it comes to making the camera work... funny cause I'm supposed to be the electronics guy
Here's another of my current favorites going through the shop- Brian's little Rocket. 5'6"... I want one blown up to my size! 6'? Sweet -Carl