Thursday, March 8, 2012

Polishing surfboards

Buffy Buffy. I started out a polisher. In High School going to work at the factory after school. Polishing. I learned from  Scott O. He was an amazing polisher and really fast. I remember one day him comming in to the shop to do some boards. The other polisher was there and whining about Scott taking all the work. I only did about 7 a week at the time so I was no threat to the work load. "Ill buff circles around that fucking guy" Scott said about the note the other polisher had left about sharing work. Ill always remember Scott with those blood shot eyes "Buff circles around that guy" So Classic.


Chris' new medium simmions




Two Crows Freestyle Style Free







Stripes on the fins



My new mini simmions... but always for sale
 Toots' new chocholate dipped stick