Thursday, March 15, 2012

Take me to the candy shop

  That picture of Kaizer surfing in SB that I posted the other night reminded me of this oldie but goldie I had stashed away in the archives. Here he is once again, surfing his home break, Pleasure Point. This photo was taken by our old friend Martin Jordan. It's a classic in my books. One of these days I'm gunna photoshop out that knucklehead on the inside though. :)

Back in the Candy shop make'n stuff by hand, the way you're supposed too. Here's a shot of the detail on a drill-through leash plug that I'm particularly stoked on. You won't find that on your pop-out :) 
Sweet red dip 50/50 split Midrange board for Ben. The black crows are really going to pop on this one. 
Really stoked on how this golden yellow came out on one of the Dan's boards we've got going through- two Dans with two of the same boards. Just different colors...
And lastly, Everett's new board- almost done. He sent in his old favorite that he broke in half via UPS for a close as possible copy. Turning out great! -C