Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Laying the ground work

The shop is looking good. New tar paper, rearranged racks. There is so much room and rack space. It's like the Cadilac of lam rooms. Well everything seems bigger than my last zone which had 1 lam rack and 5 wall racks. Now we got 12 wall racks and 5 lam racks. Upgrade. More wall space too. I finally got a place to hang some resin art, and the big wall will be coverd in resin in no time. Should be ready to work on boards tonight or tomorrow morning.
The sanding room before the clean.

Swept up and ready to lay down the tar paper.

Its always good to lay down some carpet or padding under the paper. When you spend enough time on your feet, the concrete doesn't do the joints any favors.


tar paper down. I couldn't help but start tagging the walls. The Logo is on an old coffe table, it will look a little more 3d when the mural goes up.


This is my favorite part. My color mixing station. Nice and big with plenty of room for pigments and cups. PLus a stool so I dont have to sit on the floor like before.