Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Running down a dream

 I should have posted a pic of this board when I was rambling about asyms. I've had it sitting on the wall for a while, just waiting for the right day... asymmetrical bliss

Package came in the mail yesterday. What could it contain? It turns out our buddy Everett is so good at packing boards that he managed to cut the shipping cost in half. Two Crows Bisect
He wants a copy of his magic board. Smart man, he sent his broken board up via UPS to be in the shaping room when the planer is on.


Last of Arrows. Selling one of my last boards branded with Arrow Logos. Now that I've moved on it's a bit outdated. If anyone wants it hit us up via email... you'll have to beat the craigslisters though. :) You can only get these babies through Two Crows now. Don't even think of hitting up Arrow ;)
I'm prepping one of my old workhorses for Hawaii. My most faithful planer I've owned, over 2K boards alone on this little piece of green plastic. Stripping down these planers is second nature. Usually they break at the worst times... when you're rushed, the waves are good and you're tired. A brush goes out, the cord shorts, switch dies... you name it. In an attempt to prevent this, I like to keep mine in tip-top shape, and this one was due for a tear down. I'll post some pictures as it comes back together. <(")