Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Satchel Gogurt interview

Ok so this is kinda random post but it is pretty classic. A friend mine from years ago made me a cd of music he was working on. He was super stoked on it, which made me put it to the CD player on a late night drive home from town. The CD was mostly of him rapping to beats he made, which were good but track 6 really hit the spot. Matt, the one who made the CD did a mock interview of a pro surfer from Australia, kinda mocking the whole pro surfer thing. Its a pretty Hilarious piece of work if you have the time. Matt was an amazing artist and one who always followed his passions. He ended his life soon after he gave me this CD and will always remembered. Long live the Hive!
-n
all I had was an audio track and the only way I could post it was with a video, so let it play while you browse the interwifiweb