Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stripy Stripy

A new stock fish all done yesterday. I like the red black and white.

We got two boxes all ready to go. The big one to Australia and the little one over to maui. Luckily I packed a lot of boards working for Pearson Arrow as a grom. Got it wired.

as single as a single fin screen. Going to be printing a bunch of new shirts in the next few weeks as we got about 8 new screens made. So stoked.



A piece of wood waiting to get some fiberglass and resin on it as I start to lam the last board till Carl gets back.


Daniel Jones's little Minnisimms/quad/ something rad. This board is a 4 10. Tiny.


I was into making creatures for a while. Here is some sort of resin eating animal that found its way into the glass room.

 Something about me and two headed creatures. Another little buddy I made a while ago that now watches over the fin jigs.

I got this beer sign at the thrift store. After buying it and hanging it in the lam room I realized Cutter is Coors' non alcholic beer. oops. Still looks good though.