Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Savors Score

After a long day of heading into the concrete jungle, dropping new boards off at Surf Garage and picking up materials, I headed to Savors. Good idea. I needed some new cloths as I hate doing laundry and everything I own gets covered in resin. To my suprize I found an old Bever tail wetsuit in the racks. Its a bit thick and stiff, I probably wont wear it but stoked to know there are still some cool finds out there.
I know it's not that big a deal for most big surfboard companys but for two crows getting a drum of resin and a drum of acetone is pretty awesome. Here the stage gets taken over by the biggest purchase two crows has made in a while. Comming up :)

The Bever tail I scored at Savers. Only 14 bucks how could I pass up.

Cam's board getting its hot coat, should be shipping out to Maui in the next few days. This board is basically a neck beard model Dane Reynolds rides. Way cooler with the Crows and Stripes. 

The wall just keeps growing by the board. You can see the colors in the boards match the colors on the wall.