Friday, January 13, 2012

New Shirts coming soon

We have been working on a bunch of new shirt designs and our new Two Crows store. Most of the designs come straight off the wall in the glassing room or from random doodles on stuff laying around the shop. A pretty good way to kill some time when the resin is going off. -n

Here is the Two Crows health care plan shirt. It's pretty much all we got when it comes to medical expenses. 


Here is the "surf board builders die younger" screen. This idea was inspired while I was working as a surf guide in the Maldives chain smoking ciggaretts all day. I liked the warning on the front of the pack and thought I could put a bit of a 2 crows twist. Originally it was just photoshoped from a photo, then I decided to Doodle it to give it a more organic feel. As organic as smokes can be.

The Bonzer getting its fins put on. Check the concave on that thing, cant wait to try it!


A little side note to the blog post below by Carl. He was tripping when I started to do the color work. Carl has now learned how to be comfortable out of his comfort zone ( a freestyle philosophy). It was pretty funny watching the bead of sweat on his forehead when I started adding color to his nice clear board. Luckily he let me do my thing, otherwise who knows where we would be now a few years later. Viva La Freestyle!-n